X Plan Partners
- Any employee of one of Ford of Canada’s selected fleet accounts that use Ford of Canada vehicles as their vehicles of choice for fleet needs.
- Must meet additional requirements – see below.
To be eligible for X-Plan benefits the customers listed above must also meet the following conditions:
- Be residents of Canada, and
- Show proof of employment with the eligible X-Plan company or Fleet Account, or
- Show proof of retiree status with an eligible X-Plan Supplier Partner company, or
- Be sponsored by an eligible Ford of Canada employee or retiree, and
- Show proof of membership in an eligible X-Plan organization, and
- Have an X-Plan PIN (Personal Identification Number), and
- Be eligible for X-Plan benefits at the time they take delivery of their new vehicle.
- Vehicles must not be registered in the name of a business.
- Leased vehicles must be Ford Credit Red Carpet lease.
- January 1st through December 31st
- Eligible customers will have the opportunity to purchase or lease a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle, at four per cent (4%) above A-Plan price, as stated on the vehicle invoice less any applicable incentives.
- New current model year and new prior model year cars and light trucks (up to and including E-350/F-350), equipped with regular production optional equipment * are eligible for the A/X/Z/D/F-Plan programs.
- A specific list of eligible and ineligible vehicles is attached. See additional restrictions under ineligible vehicles below.
- New prior model year vehicles may be purchased or leased (RCL only) from dealer stock until March 31st of the current year.
- New prior model year vehicles purchased after March 31st of the current year are ineligible.
*Optional equipment installed by the dealership and after-market services provided by the dealership are not covered under the A/X/Z/D/F-Plan programs.
- Daily rental units.
- Used vehicles Including:
- Off-lease vehicles
- CAP units not purchased directly from a Ford of Canada location
- Driver training vehicles
- Standard rules and regulations apply, as detailed in the "Contests & Incentives Standard Programs Reference Guide".
- For customers who wish to lease their new vehicle, only Red Carpet Lease contracts are eligible.
- This offer may not be used in transactions where the new vehicle is being leased through a bank, dealer-owned or independently owned leasing company.
- X-Plan benefits may be used in conjunction with current retail incentives available to the customer at the time an eligible vehicle is purchased or leased.
- This offer may not be combined with any other restricted offers, including those that may be introduced following the announcement of this program, which expressly exclude X-Plan transactions (See dealer for details)
- Limit of two vehicles per eligible customer household per calendar year.
Eligible customers will:
- Obtain their organization's Partner Recognition (Supplier) Code from their employer.
- Log into www.fordpartner.com or call 1-800-248-6674 to obtain their Personal Identification Number (PIN). They will be required to provide their Partner Recognition Code, name, address, and last 4 digits of their Social Insurance Number.
- Visit a participating dealer and identify themselves as a Partner Recognition program (X-Plan) participant. Provide the dealer with the last 4 digits of their Social Insurance Number and PIN.
- Select a vehicle.
- Provide proof of employment at an eligible Ford Partner through a pay stub or official company identification.
- Finalize purchase or lease and arrange for the vehicle delivery.